What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two glorious Canadian bacon sandwiches with romaine lettuce, mayo and served on soft white bread.
I keep taking a package of the bacon out of the freezer to make myself some mcmuffins during the week, but they keep ending up getting eaten for lunch...

Turkey, bacon, avocado sub with all the veggies from Subway. It was quite good!

home made Sauerbraten with ginger snap gravy. Spaetzel loaded with butter and-- a bit of red cabbage from a jar:chef:

img_1276495_0_bd92e060be9ac1a78b88f7d1eafbd881.jpg

prepping to make the spaetzel

img_1276495_1_3b9205c55eb34f10191cb50f54ec41e8.jpg

Steve and I went out to lunch at the Red Lobster and I had one of their lunch specials priced at $7.99. It was one of the best salads I ever ate and I can't wait to copy it at home..
Bar Harbor Salad*
With dried cranberries, honey-roasted pecans and grilled shrimp with a blueberry-balsamic vinaigrette. Crumbled blue cheese and croutons on the top by request.

Dang, that was good!

Today for lunch was a small croissant from Sam's with smoked turkey, a few chips, pasta ranch salad & a couple of olives. Oh yes, & 1 of dh's wonderful cookies.

Yes, there is a Pink Lake in Western Australia...we also have a smaller pink like here in South Australia too, very vivid, lovely colour :)

Not sure what is for lunch yet today as we are going to grab something whilst out before we head into the cinema

Maybe some Indian from the food court :yum:

We ended up having yiro's from a lovely little yiros shop...I had a chicken on and Steve had a lamb one :yum:

Back
Top Bottom