What's for dinner 5/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Looking forward to this our dinner will be chicken pounded into cutlets, and made into Milanese, then angel hair in browned butter topped with mizithra cheese that will be grated. green salad with all the goodies and a nice red wine vinegar,tomatoes, avocado and thn sliced sweet onions rolls, and fruit in jello for dessert topped with whipped cream.
what are you having?
kades

Last edited:
SO wants a salad and naan for dinner so I'll have some leftover roast beef and salad along with the last of the carrot cake.

george forman chicken thigh, seasoned with onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika rub. lots of pepper. a very large artichoke. they are so beautiful they look fake. strawberries shortcake. found a recipe for low fat angel biscuits to use for the cake part.

I have some nice shrimp for the grill along with some corn. A salad (Kathleen's garden lettuce) to round things out.

I didn't pick up the burger for my sloppy joes and don't feel like unhooking the trailer from my truck, since I need to get one more yard of bark tomorrow to finish things up, so the only thing I have handy is a rack of ribs, and that's fine by me. I'll grill some potato wedges, also.

Don't know what we will have this evening, but this was lunch......I went out for Thai lunch for a treat! Lol! Red curry, Pad Thai and white rice. Glass of Gerwertztraminer.

Attachments

• image-1196904184.jpg
    image-1196904184.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
I have to look in the freezer. I was going to make my hamburger stuffing but don't have enough milk. Depending on what I can find, it may be BBQ wings or burritos.

Soda crackers, dry toast, green tea, maybe some ginger ale.

I'm nauseous, have a headache, and I'm afraid the runs are coming. I seem to have caught my DH's lurgi. He picked it up in Calgary.

I decided to just have a cup of soup and have thawed out the last half pound of scallops. I think I'll fry them lightly in butter/oil, and make a sherry sauce with the drippings.:chef:

Soda crackers, dry toast, green tea, maybe some ginger ale.

I'm nauseous, have a headache, and I'm afraid the runs are coming. I seem to have caught my DH's lurgi. He picked it up in Calgary.

Is that like the Calgary stampede:ermm:

Hope you both feel better.

iceburg lettuce salad with oil and vinegar dressing, penne rigate and Italain sausages and meatballs covered with grandma's sauce, sliced Italian bread and butter, and Pepsi

Back
Top Bottom