What's for Dinner, Monday 3-7?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking BLTs on toasted Italian bread with a couple redskins on the side. I might grill the tomato slices and the romaine for something different. And with any luck the last of the criminis won't be slimy, so mushroom gratin if they are still good.

Lunch was two egg salad sandwiches on Italian bread. I've had a mad taste for egg salad the past few days :rolleyes: Next thing you know I'll be picking up a can of Spam :LOL:
(BTW, three eggs, two sandwiches with some left over ;))

salsa verde pork tacos!!! guacamole, cheese and sour cream!! yummy..i can't wait until dinner time!

MONDAY MONDAY PASTA:

Cooked whole wheat pasta tossed with lots of rough chopped roma tomatoes, dash real butter or olive oil --then last minute before serving I toss/add herb fresh mozzerlla, various Italian herbs and fresh basil.

Super fast and tasty.

Last edited by a moderator:
MONDAY MONDAY PASTA:

Cooked whole wheat pasta tossed with lots of rough chopped roma tomatoes, dash real butter or olive oil --then last minute before serving I toss/add herb fresh mozzerlla, various Italian herbs and fresh basil.

Super fast and tasty.

This sounds great! And maybe some shredded chicken? I think I will make it tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kids asked for homemade Mac n cheese and pork chops, and I'll stir-fry some veggies too, since I had to do some grocery shopping.

I've had a mad taste for egg salad the past few days :rolleyes: Next thing you know I'll be picking up a can of Spam :LOL:
(BTW, three eggs, two sandwiches with some left over ;))

me too Pac, me too........check out my last post on the egg salad thread.
Best ES I ever made.

Dinner tonight will be something chicken thighs be back later. ;)

I had leftover meatloaf as a cold sandwich with cheese and bbq sauce.

i have a chicken roasting in the oven. i stuffed the cavity with sliced lemon, lemon pepper and a whole head of garlic. lifted the skin on breast and slid in thin slices of cut lemon. seasoned with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. it smells fantastic. have an artichoke and yellow squash with it. yum, i am getting hungry.

I made breaded chicken breasts with gravy, stuffing and mixed vegies.
img_976811_0_3a843b3c6b60e569102d525d8b141eef.jpg

I made some blue cheese burgers with bacon and swiss cheese. Pickle on the side.

I made breaded chicken breasts with gravy, stuffing and mixed vegies.

Oh baby :) I can almost taste that.

I kind of lost my mood for BLTs after my sandwiches for lunch, so instead I wrapped the bacon around some asparagus and grilled the tomato, with some jasmine rice with butter and the mushroom gratin... which, ah, you can't really see :rolleyes:

Attachments

• dinner mar7.jpg
    dinner mar7.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 169
I sure like that bacon idea, Pac!

I did thighs with Montreal seasonings in my stove top smoker on the grill, and finished them on the open grill with Jack Daniels sauce. Cheese garlic toast and steamed buttered broccoli completed the meal. What a beautiful evening out there with my "old music by dead people" and a good glass of Chardonnay. :flowers: Spring is on the way.

Spinach Salad and left over scalloped taters.

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Attachments

• image-4048624564.jpg
    image-4048624564.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 164
Kayelle said:
I sure like that bacon idea, Pac!

I did thighs with Montreal seasonings in my stove top smoker on the grill, and finished them on the open grill with Jack Daniels sauce. Cheese garlic toast and steamed buttered broccoli completed the meal. What a beautiful evening out there with my "old music by dead people" and a good glass of Chardonnay. :flowers: Spring is on the way.

Sounds like a lovely evening with good food Kayelle....I am so craving a glass of Chardonnay, but still taking antibiotics.....argh!

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

Oh baby :) I can almost taste that.

I kind of lost my mood for BLTs after my sandwiches for lunch, so instead I wrapped the bacon around some asparagus and grilled the tomato, with some jasmine rice with butter and the mushroom gratin... which, ah, you can't really see :rolleyes:
YUM, looks delish!

Back
Top Bottom