What's for Dinner, Thursday Sept 18, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you earned the beer, Pacanis, have one for me too (can't cause I am painkillers!).

It is another low-prep meal tonight. I seared some chicken thighs, tossed baby carrots, baby potatoes and onion in olive oil and herbs, threw it all in a pan and put it in the oven. Still have salad from last night.

So glad I don't have to cook tomorrow!

mmmm, that sounds better than the beer I'm having, Laurie. I think I'll try making that. Later.

Yeah, nothing like the guys dropping off a 900 lb tree and telling me they think I need a bigger hole.... That hole was exactly the size I was told to dig it.

I broke down and scrambled up some eggs, with taco meat from last night on them.

i had to work late, and dw had to help our neighbor who just got out of the hospital, so she wasn't able to pretty herself up, quiet the kids down, and have dinner on the table when i got home :king:.

so, she made herself a turkey burger while i bathed our sprog, then i went out to pick up my dinner when he went to bed.

i stopped by a small steak joint that sorta looks like a pizza place, except where a pizza oven would be they have a huge grill, and they only sell steaks and chops. delicious steaks and chops, cooked up by the owner; a super nice guy from spain.

so i ordered the spanish country grill platter. a grilled pork chop, chorizo, and chicken breasts, with evoo sauteed peppers and onions, and rice and beans.
the chorizo is unbelievable! i have to try to talk the owner into selling me some for home.

Back
Top Bottom