What's For Dinner? Tuesday, Sept 25th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve Kroll

Wine Guy
Since no one has started the topic...

Tonight we're having baked Sole, Spanish style, with fresh tomato and olive salsa. The side dish will be lime cilantro sweet potatoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made BLT salads with sauteed mushrooms and back bacon....or for the American DC'ers, Canadian Bacon! :LOL:

Now I am heading to Andy's for Italian sausages. :angel:

Andy, our one-armed griller! :LOL:

LP, you've given me inspiration. We have some maters and back bacon.

Making tacos from scratch. Well, not really, the corn tortillas are pre-made, but I am frying them. I told husband that I'm making Mexican food the way my mother did it. This was before it became popular anywhere else besides out west. This week is tacos, next week will be her version of burritos.

I'm whacked. I did evenings last night and day shift today. Its cool and windy, so no BBQ. I might do some pasta or something that doesn't require a lot of effort. All I want is a glass of wine and a waiter!

Couldn't get my sorry self to the farmer's market this weekend or even to the Tuesday afternoon market today, which I am sure they hold just for those in the slow lane like me. I burped the tupperware lids and made leftover leftovers and rounded it out with a salad with some tomatoes.

Long day - skipped breakfast, missed lunch. Did Chinese takeout -- Honey walnut shrimp, chicken/zucchini/mushrom stir-fry, fried rice & a noodle. Had some vegetable potstickers (at home) I added to the mix.

Last edited:
Making tacos from scratch. Well, not really, the corn tortillas are pre-made, but I am frying them. I told husband that I'm making Mexican food the way my mother did it. This was before it became popular anywhere else besides out west. This week is tacos, next week will be her version of burritos.

Sounds very nice Claire :yum:

Back
Top Bottom