What's for dinner, Wednesday 24th January, 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boufa06 said:
Barbara, the thread you are looking for is here. To find a particular thread, go to the Discuss Cooking forums, choose the type of heading, in this case, Cheese, Eggs, Dairy etc., and search the various threads. The thread you are looking for is Parmesan Cheese.

thanks for your help - I am learning.:)

YT2095 said:
Chicken breast cubed with sweet peppers and onion chunks and cashew nuts stir fried with ginger, chili, garlic and Soy sauce.
and fries on the side.

YUM!!!

Enjoy your bday dinner, GB!!

Sofie, be good for mommy!

I'm making a 22 lb. turkey with all the fixin's. Pumpkin pie included:chef:

I'm going to do two dinners, the Bourgiugnon and some Fish sticks for the kiddies. I get this funny feeling my red wine is a little to old, and is now red wine vinegar. I've already marinated the meat, so I don't want to just waste the batch without cooking it through first.

I had wonderful shrimp marsala with spaghetti thanks to Andy M., mudbug and kitchenelf. I sauteed the shrimp in butter, garlic granules and basil. I removed the shrimp, added marsala and reduced it to about half. I put the shrimp back, cooked for a little while longer them placed shrimp over the spaghetti. It hit the spot!

corazon90 said:
Wow, jkath! What's the occasion?
The occasion is that we had a citrus freeze about a week ago, so I had to pick/juice/freeze my lemons. That kicked the turkey out of the freezer!

Back
Top Bottom