What's the scran plan, clan? White Rabbit day, April 1st

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Traditional April 1 Dish

1 can pork and beans
1 wiener, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
1 package lime Jello, made according to package directions

Mix all, pour into 9x13 glass dish. Refrigerate.

Enjoy! :chef:

Last edited:
Blech Dawg!

Looks like many are having pork today, I see no reason to be different!;) Just don't know how it will be prepared. hmmmm....... thinking, thinking thinking..............

Traditional April 1 Dish

1 can pork and beans
1 wiener, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
1 package lime Jello, made according to package directions

Mix all, pour into 9x13 glass dish. Refrigerate.

Enjoy! :chef:

Ah! That's the recipe Grandma used to serve...:chef:

we have that here too, dawg!

i'm beyond exhausted, but when i saw dw carefully measuring the width of the sliced hot dogs, i knew i had to stay awake for dinner.
i think she also went with the mint and cranberries this time. mmmmmm.

Last edited:
buckytom said:
we have that here too, dawg!

i'm beyond exhausted, but when i saw dw carefully measuring the width of the sliced hot dogs, i knew i had to stay awake for dinner.
i think she also went with the mint and cranberries this time. mmmmmm.

ROFL!!!

Meatloaf, spinach, mashed potatoes and gravy

img_1125513_0_5aaf01dca1df115168e26c1d1ad7f35d.jpg

Tonight I came home from an afternoon out with my mom to a beautiful meal of grilled striploin, sweet potatoes done on the grill with mushroloms, onions and jalepenos and asperagus. I am spoiled!!

DH is making tacos. He will have them with yellow corn taco shells. I will substitute lettuce.

That was really tasty. I had one with a lettuce wrap, but I was down to smallish lettuce leaves. I had a look at the nutritional info for the taco shells and there are only 15 grams of net carbohydrates in two taco shells, so I had two tacos with shells.

I did my own version of Chicken Thighs Marsala with mushrooms over angel hair pasta and steamed and buttered broccoli on the side.

It was honestly so outstanding (she modestly said) that both of us were swooning over the whole meal.

Dang!! :chef:

Andy M. said:
April Fools!!!

Yes!

A friend would actually prepare this for work potlucks, and published the recipe in our newsletter. Totally disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom