Will this menu work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just searched and found an emril lagasse recipe that looked good. Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe : Emeril Lagasse : Food Network

As for the roasted vegetables, I like them with olive oil and some herbs, salt, and pepper. Something simple yet delicious. I also do think you should do a simple little salad. Just a simple vinegarette maybe, or just some oilve oil and lemon juice is deliiocus over the right ingredients. Tells us how the meal turns out.

I take it you made it on a Friday. I would have asked to take some home to taste the next day.

leftovers cannot be taken by us students... we donate to various people. it's crummy they won't give us what WE cooked, i think tuition covers it!!:ermm:

leftovers cannot be taken by us students... we donate to various people. it's crummy they won't give us what WE cooked, i think tuition covers it!!:ermm:
Bummer. It's not like you would have taken a family's worth of food, just enough to taste what you had created.

It is the same at our school. we are not allowed to take home what we make. A couple teachers said if we can fit it in our bag and none one can tell we are bringing it home than it is fine. They just kind of looked the other way. I think the reason they do it, is incase someone gets sick from eating it and then sues the school.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom