CA - SoCal ... burgers, fries, dogs, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was very common to see In-N-Out BURGER bumper stickers with the letters "B" and "R" cut out during the 70's here in L.A. Anyone here remember that?

I remember that too! LOL!... and for those of us from the early-mid 1960s - "Don't cook tonight, call Chicken Delight!"

If anyone is visting South Lake Tahoe and wants to have an awesome burger go to Burger Lounge on Emerald Bay Road. I went there for the first time last fall and it was so good. Huge burgers, baskets of fries, and freshly made lemonade.

I haven't had Tommy's in almost 10 yrs! I don't think there's one in Orange County, but there's a Tommy's by my parents' house in L.A. County.

I like In-N-Out too and it's just 5 min. away from me, but I only eat there once or twice a year.

My boyfriend and I like Carl's Jr. We like all their burgers. We also love it when we get coupons from Carl's Jr. Sometimes we'll get several burgers some fries and a drink for just a few bucks. My boyfriend's favorite is the guacamole six dollar burger, and my favorite is the teriyaki burger with pineapple.

I tried Unami Burger in Hollywood a couple of weeks ago. Chowhound L.A. has been raving about this place for months so a friend and I decided to see what all the fuss was about.
Way over-rated, it was the most expensive $10 burger I've ever had. They serve all their burgers medium rare by default. Good thing we asked because my friend only eats his meat well done. I had mine med rare and it was quite good, but definitely not worth $10.
Just because they have valet parking out front doesn't mean you can charge $10 for a hamburger.

Back
Top Bottom