Corn Bread Salad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JGDean

Sous Chef
I had something called Corn Bread salad at afriend's house. It was quite good and involved stale corn bread and a variety of other ingredients. Does anyone have a general recipe. She's not talking :glare:

I had something called Corn Bread salad at afriend's house. It was quite good and involved stale corn bread and a variety of other ingredients. Does anyone have a general recipe. She's not talking :glare:

I googled "Corn Bread Salad" and found a bunch of recipes. You just have to search and find one that is like the one you had.:chef:

i searched as well. it is just a layered mexican salad using corn bread as a layer. beans, cheese, meat if you like, olives ,cornbread with green chilies. i liked the one on the allrecipes site. i have corn bread and chilies, but non of the other indg. think i will freeze the corn bread until i can buy the rest.

My Mom made this for the Family Reunion this year. I'll ask for her recipe today.

I think it was all veggies. red, green, yellow bell peppers, red onion. But I don't know the dressing.

2 boxes of fresh Jiffy Cornbread.

She said it was the Hit of The Party! Eric, Austin Tx.

Back
Top Bottom