Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No matter how old they get, they never stop needing you. :angel:

This is so very true!

Yes, but the problems get harder and you can't always help and that bothers me.

You will help simply by being there for them.

DH had hot dogs and potato chips, I had salad with fried chicken on top and fried pickles.

The hotdogs were awesome for opening day. I would have loved fried pickles. :yum:

Sorry the Brownies did not win.

Indigestion...:angel:

How many ways can I say, "uh huh" and still sound like I am paying attention?

"Go guy, whoever you are, who has the ball!!"

I guess I'll go shopping.

Well that sounds like me! Even the gals I work with are all about football...
I used to love to hang out with my ex BF (chef) on football days I would go hide and read but him and his brothers would make the best food!

Well that sounds like me! Even the gals I work with are all about football...
I used to love to hang out with my ex BF (chef) on football days I would go hide and read but him and his brothers would make the best food!

So football Sunday is not about the game, but the food. :angel:

Definitely about food. If I had known it was the start of football I would have had appropriate food for Shrek and a hidey hole for me. I need to check and make sure the DVD player has a good charge in it's battery so I can watch movies.

So football Sunday is not about the game, but the food. :angel:

Why does football Sunday have to be about one OR the other. This thread is about what people fix for football Sunday. Eat, watch some games, enjoy the atmosphere.

If you don't like football then you aren't liking to be tailgating which means yer eating on Sunday, not football Sunday.

Why does football Sunday have to be about one OR the other. This thread is about what people fix for football Sunday. Eat, watch some games, enjoy the atmosphere.

If you don't like football then you aren't liking to be tailgating which means yer eating on Sunday, not football Sunday.

Tsk! Tsk! Calm down. It was all said in jest! We are just teasing the men!:angel:

Us wimmens are usually more about making the food and enjoying our wimmen folk time together while the boys hoot & holler. It's a happy time for all.

It's that time of the week again. Time for food, time for football, time for cheering, time for (&@&)@*&@ cause they can't score a touchdown.

Today we are doing oven wings with Frank's (no, the other Frank) wing sauce. I have some celery as a concession to someone that says we need a vegetable...

What are you doing for Football Sunday?

ROFL!!

Attachments

• blocking on facebook.jpg
    blocking on facebook.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 189
He bakes the wings at 450 degrees F for an hour, flipping them once half-way through cooking time. I like them better than fried!

Celery is just plain yummy.

That lasagna sounds great, Andy.

PF, funny cartoon! It's about the only block that someone's favorite team's offense can make. *hides*

Last edited:
He bakes the wings at 450 degrees F for an hour, flipping them once half-way through cooking time. I like them better than fried!

Celery is just plain yummy.

That lasagna sounds great, Andy.

PF, funny cartoon! It's about the only block that someone's favorite team's offense can make. *hides*

I was just happy I understood it...:LOL:

Our Lions (CFL) played yesterday and barely squeeked out a win*. I haven't been eating much lately so during the game I munched on some cheesies with queso dip and drank lemonade and club soda! :)

*But they have the best record in the league under our new rookie head coach so that's not so bad.:)

It's that time of the week again. Time for food, time for football, time for cheering, time for (&@&)@*&@ cause they can't score a touchdown.

Today we are doing oven wings with Frank's (no, the other Frank) wing sauce. I have some celery as a concession to someone that says we need a vegetable...

In spite of my teasing you and the other football fans, I think football Sunday is a great thing. What other sport do you see where friends get together every week and enjoy good food and each others company? Certainly not baseball. Golf? Oh yeah, I can see that. The discussing revolves around a green jacket. The men are talking about the cut of the material, what kind of buttons, how many buttons on the sleeve. And all the time they are yelling at each other. Oh yeah. A real bunch of fun men. Stick with football please. It gives the women a lot of chances to just :rolleyes: in wonderment. :angel:

Went to Wings and Ale to watch the game, shared an appetizer plate -

I actually discussed football with your father on the way home - did ya ever think you'd see the day ....:eek:

Went to Wings and Ale to watch the game, shared an appetizer plate -

I actually discussed football with your father on the way home - did ya ever think you'd see the day ....:eek:

Shrek and I discussed it, too...he asked if the TV was too loud, I said, "No.":angel:

Football Food!

It's half-time! In the 3rd quarter, we are having crab cakes, corn on the cob, and watermelon! What will you serve today to enjoy with your favorite team?

Back
Top Bottom