What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bud light .. whew .. it was hot out there today ...
and i got to spend 400 bucks on a tool i will use one time ..:ROFLMAO:

Really srtong Colombian Coffee with stevia and skim milk ...
I really want a nap, but the boy has come up with this crazy notion that 5 year olds do not need naps ... have you ever heard of anything sooooo insane?!?!?!?!?

Water right now.

I've not decided what cocktail hour will feature tonight....yet. :devilish:

John

Homemade hootch.

I made wine; just bottled it yesterday. There was a bit that didn't fit into any bottle, so I saved it in a pitcher in the fridge

It's extremely potent!

Anthea what were you doing posting at 1:18AM? I sure hope you are in the UK or over the pond somewhere as that is an UGLY hour to be up drinking breakfast tea.

Fisher's Mom said:
Coffee for me too, keltin. Trying to shake off the weekend!

I feel you on that one!:)

I’m wishing I had some Jolt Cola right about now.....do they still make that stuff? :bounce:

OH! Katie - you’re in Kentucky right? Do they still make “Ale81” (which can be pronounced “A-Late-One”) up there? When I went to Kentucky on business many years ago, I bumped into that drink and loved it! I brought two cases back with me, but that is long gone. :(

I’m wondering if they still make it? Have you heard of it?

keltin said:
I feel you on that one!:)

I’m wishing I had some Jolt Cola right about now.....do they still make that stuff? :bounce:

OH! Katie - you’re in Kentucky right? Do they still make “Ale81” (which can be pronounced “A-Late-One”) up there? When I went to Kentucky on business many years ago, I bumped into that drink and loved it! I brought two cases back with me, but that is long gone. :(

I’m wondering if they still make it? Have you heard of it?
I remember Jolt. One of our sons practically lived on it when he was in high school.

Yes, I'm in Kentucky. Far western part near the Mississippi River.

I'm not familiar with Ale81, but I'll be in a place on Wednesday that might know about it or have it. I'll let you know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom