Gardening DownUnder - Tis Spring in Oz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chops, sorry I did not get around to taking the photos yesterday, I will get onto it though :)

Kylie1969 said:
Chops, sorry I did not get around to taking the photos yesterday, I will get onto it though :)

No Problem. I will wait patiently. ;)

Chops, I finally got around to taking the photos today ;)

P1000723.jpg

Very nice Ky! They are looking promising! They are ready for that summer weather you are already having.

I can't believe how big the tomatoes are already. Did you start the plants inside?

Thanks Chops!

Yes they seem to be coming along nicely, looking forward to eating them all :LOL:

Kylie1969 said:
Thanks Chops!

Yes they seem to be coming along nicely, looking forward to eating them all :LOL:

I made salsa with my garden toms (except for the ones eaten right off of the vine).

That is a great idea, salsa :)

As we have 2 tomato plants so we will be getting a few...we are thinking of buying more as we love them, can never have too many :)

Do you have lots of veggies growing too Chops?

Well look at you with all that great garden stuff ... you have a green thumb for sure .. nice pics !!

Kylie1969 said:
That is a great idea, salsa :)

As we have 2 tomato plants so we will be getting a few...we are thinking of buying more as we love them, can never have too many :)

Do you have lots of veggies growing too Chops?

No veggies growing right now. Almost winter here.

The only veggies I grew this last summer were tomatoes, peppers and herbs. I did have lots of flowers however. I'm not sure what I will grow next spring.

No veggies growing right now. Almost winter here.

The only veggies I grew this last summer were tomatoes, peppers and herbs. I did have lots of flowers however. I'm not sure what I will grow next spring.

That is still a few things to growing last Summer Chops :)

Did you get a good crop?

If I pack up now and head out to the airport, by the time I get there, your garden should be ready for me to pig out. :angel:

Kylie1969 said:
That is still a few things to growing last Summer Chops :)

Did you get a good crop?

I got lots of cherry tomatoes, but they had to ripen on the pulled up vines in my basement since they were not yet ripe when the frost hit. I only had one small bell pepper plant, and only had three red peppers, but they were ever so good. The herbs were great, but I didn't save them from the frost. Oops.

Back
Top Bottom