Absolute favorite sweet and spicy chicken recipe
*Half a bag of white rice
*15-20 pieces of chicken (bite size)
*Tablespoon of molasses
*2/3 cup of honey
*1/2 cup of water or milk
*1/4 stick of butter
*Ground Cayenne (optional, but ideal for spicy food lovers)
1. Boil water and cook the rice. Put it on a plate when done
2. Put butter in pan with medium heat. Pour chicken pieces in; stir and let them cook.
3. Drizzle molasses and honey over chicken, stirring occasionally. Pour water or milk in to keep moist
4. Add some cinnamon, a couple dashes of nutmeg, and cayenne according to spice preference. Just be careful not to add too much!
5. Stir spices in and add a little more honey if the chicken isn't sticky.
6. Pour chicken over plate of rice, mix, and enjoy!
*note: To make this vegetarian, you can use Veat Bites, which are sold at most Whole Food stores. It's the best meat alternative I've tried.