No Cooking Required

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Google a recipe for marshmallow fluff clone. You don't have to make it from marshmallows.

Take out/delivery.

Just the right time for such convenience items.

I have Thai, Indian, Chinese, American BBQ(Red Hot and Blue), Irish, Japanese, Pizza/italian, Kebab, and a diner all within 4 blocks. Screw it. If I get delivery, I will tip 'am well, and if I get carry out, then it makes life a lot easier here.

we gri:chef:ill a lot, and use the crock pot. if we must cook indoors, it's quick, pan seared things like tuna or burgers.

I use Near East Taboule or Couscous a lot. When I cook out on the grill, I make sure to cook up extra meat & veggies, then refrigerate. Lots of cool meals. Cook early in the day. If you (or a loved one) insist on hot meals at dinner, either get a divorce, or cook early in the morning and nuke in the evening.

Yesterday, though, was a delivered pizza, and it was a lifesaver, eating it in front of the air conditioner. Delivered food, or something carried home after work, can be a life-saver.

But my truly biggest hint is when you fire up the grill, think in terms of several meals, not just one. Grilled veggies on greens, or on a quick cooking pasta (think angel hair or small pastas that don't take a lot of boiling water). Meats, fish, shellfish, in and on salads. Tasty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom