Request for Prayers and Good Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shrek told Mom that she should just write a book instead of spilling her guts...she laughed her butt off over that one.

I am sorry I am late. I am praying for her healing very well. God bless you and yours, Princess.

With love and prayers,
~Cat

Not sure how I missed this! Glad that she is doing well, and it sounds like she is in good hands. This must take a load off your mind.

Being a nurse seems like it would be a double edge sword, understanding what is going on is good, but understanding what's going on can be a bit unnerving!

I'll keep her in my thoughts and keep an eye on this thread!

I am sorry I am late. I am praying for her healing very well. God bless you and yours, Princess.

With love and prayers,
~Cat

Thank you Cat! I'll send along your note to Mom, she loves hearing from my friends at DC.

Not sure how I missed this! Glad that she is doing well, and it sounds like she is in good hands. This must take a load off your mind.

Being a nurse seems like it would be a double edge sword, understanding what is going on is good, but understanding what's going on can be a bit unnerving!

I'll keep her in my thoughts and keep an eye on this thread!

Oh yes, I want all the details. It was a good thing I was able to talk to Dad and help him with a couple of decisions and that he listens:rolleyes:

Thank you for you support and I will send Mom your message.

Will do, Ma! They are talking about home on Monday.

Oh I do hope so of this! I am praying hard for her and for you also. I told of this to Mamma. She said to tell your mother that she is praying also, and that to tell your mother that she has a very nice daughter. I agree of this!

With love,
~Cat

Oh I do hope so of this! I am praying hard for her and for you also. I told of this to Mamma. She said to tell your mother that she is praying also, and that to tell your mother that she has a very nice daughter. I agree of this!

With love,
~Cat

Thank you Cat and MammaCat! I will be heading down for a week when Mom and Dad go home. Make sure they have everything set up with visiting nurses, etc. Help clean up the house and make sure Mom is comfortable. I'll be sleeping on the floor with the cats and dog...:LOL:

Mom told me she was too young to have a daughter my age...:rolleyes:

God bless you. We shall be thinking of you and also to pray.

Your Mamma is probably right. She is too young for this old fart of an Ogress as you.

I am joking!

With love,
~Cat

Will do, Ma! They are talking about home on Monday.
Sorry if you said something elsewhere and I missed it, but are the folks comfortably ensconced back home? And are you actually being an elder-care nurse rather than a pencil-pusher (she said with love...). And are you then back there ministering to them? Which kinda shoots a hole in your Ogress image. :LOL: Nevertheless, I hope all is well with you Mom, which would then make everything OK for your Dad too. ;) Nurses (and daughters) Rock!

Yes, Mom and Dad are back home. Dad is doing the dressing changes, so no need for home health out in the boonies. They got home late Sunday night and have assured me they are doing fine, don't need me to come and fuss about.

Thanks Everyone for your prayers and good thoughts, it was great having the support for this latest of crises. Now if I can keep Shrek out of the hospital...

I am very happy of this! We shall pray still.

I do hope Shrek is all right?

With love,
~Cat

Shrek is fine! I'm just getting ready for the next round of woes...seems to keep happening to me.

Back
Top Bottom