Derek, here is a recipe for Blueberry Chipotle Sauce:
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup finely chopped Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (about 2 chiles)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes or until thick, stirring frequently. Cool; pour into airtight containers.
Note: Refrigerate Blueberry-Chipotle Chutney in airtight containers up to two months.
I would use this as a sauce for pork tenderloin (I use a raspberry chipotle sauce often for this purpose)
Take your pork tenderloins (about a pound's worth) and season them with salt, pepper and some chile powder, then brown well in a few TBS of cooking oil. Put in a baking pan and pour about a cup of the blueberry sauce over them. Bake at 400F for about 30-40 minutes, or until the meat thermometer registers 160F. Let them stand for about ten minutes, then slice and serve.