Fill iced glass with crushed ice.
3 oz Light Rum
3 oz Club Soda
1 oz Rose(or lavender)-infused Simple Syrup (recipe below)
3-5 Mint leaves muddled with the syrup
Juice from 2 Fresh Limes
2 mint sprigs (for garnish)
Fresh lavender blossoms (for garnish)
Lavender Sugar (for glass rims - recipe below)
• Combine the white Rum, Club Soda, Rose or Lavender-infused simple syrup, and lime juice. Dip rim of glass in Lavender Sugar (recipe below)
• Pour into glasses and top off with more ice and sparking or soda water
• Garnish with mint sprig and fresh lavender blossoms
• wear FlipFlops & a Sarong (or white shorts & a tan for the guys)
• Sip and hum "Lavender Blue"
1 Cup granulated sugar
1 small Vanilla Bean cut in half lengthwise and then cut into teensy pieces
1 TBsp dried culinary Lavender Buds
Rose (or Lavender)-infused Simple Syrup
Combine 1 Cup of granulated sugar with 1 Cup of water and boil until sugar is melted...about 3 minutes. Add culinary Rose (or Lavender Blossoms) to the mixture and let it steep for 10 or 15 minutes...then remove the blossoms.