If I could get someone to do it with me, I'd go out to the back yard with a big slice of watermellon, with seeds, eat huge moutfulls, burying my face in the ripe watermellon flesh, and spit seeds at someone who will spit them back at me. The perfect food fight.
Now how's that for "not for polite company"?
Other messy favorites:
1. Good ribs, slathered with bbq sauce,
2. my eggrolls with pineapple sweet & sour sauce,
3. Oven-fried chicken (so juicy it squirts you when you bite into it)
4. a great burger with all the fixins
5. a proper grilled cheese sandwich with cheese dripping from the sides
6. meatball sandwich, with extra sauce
7. pulled pork sandwich
8. Sloppy Joe sandwich
9. Corn on the cob, dripping with butter
10. a 3-scoop strawberry-cheesecake ice cream cone on a hot August day
11. Proper tacos, made from fresh corn tortillas, fried in hot oil for 15 senonds, and folded around any of several great toppings, with Sriracha Sauce and extra guacomole.
12. s'mores made over a campfire
13 cold-cut submarine sandwich made at this one gas-starion On U.S. 2, traveling West from St. Ignace Mi. toward Manistique, with a built in deli. Ingredients include super soft, and lightly toasted white, submarine bread roll, with salami, double stack of pepperoni (hold the ham please), double stack of capiacola, aged swiss cheese, sliced black olives, lettuce leaves (romaine of course), sliced tomato, sliced onion, and diced green pepper, all drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. Try eating that one while driving to the work-site in Manistique!
Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North