Guilty pleasures!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey chopper! if it's bad for you it's gotta be good.never heard of anyone going all gooey over a lettuce leaf:LOL:!!what are s'mores?how do you make them?make some more s'mores & post the pics please

If you have a backyard fire pit, you can roast the marshmallows over that.

Here's a nice pic of one:

Attachments

• smores.jpg
    smores.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 133

oh lordy garlic,that thing should have a health warning on it,truly a thing of beauty.nope,not got a fire pit,live in an apartment,but i know a man who has....BOLAS....FIRE UP THE PIT....I'M ON ME WAY OVER!!

Oh my goodness I haven't had s'mores at all this summer! I'm such a horrific slacker. Hmm, I too live in an apartment. I wonder if a candle would roast a marshmallow. I even have a wire hanger or two I could straighten...

GotGarlic said:

It's a front deck fire pit we use. Thanks all for answering Harry's question when I stepped out. As you can see Harry the marshmallows and Graham crackers aren't usually chocolate, but that makes the s'mores oh so good!!! Not sure when we will make them next, but will try to remember to snap a picture! ;). Mine don't look as perfect as the pic Got garlic posted. But they taste great!

Last edited:
you make me proud garlic...very proud:yum:!!

The heat of the toasted marshmallow melts the chocolate. My sugar level just jumped a few numbers. :yum::yum: And then it sticks to your lips and the chocolate runs down your chin as you try to catch every crumb of the graham cracker. :yum::yum: Then you get to lick your fingers and lips because you don't want to lose not even a miniscule bit of it as you are already roasting your marshmallow and making your next one. :yum::yum:

purple.alien.giraffe said:
Oh my goodness I haven't had s'mores at all this summer! I'm such a horrific slacker. Hmm, I too live in an apartment. I wonder if a candle would roast a marshmallow. I even have a wire hanger or two I could straighten...

A stovetop burner works. Gas or electric. I have used both.

yes it would purple.....did a few last night....delish.....going to buy some paint today to redecorate:ermm::ohmy::wacko::ROFLMAO:!!

It's a front deck fire pit we use. Thanks all for answering Harry's question when I stepped out. As you can see Harry the marshmallows and Graham crackers aren't usually chocolate, but that makes the s'mores oh so good!!! Not sure when we will make them next, but will try to remember to snap a picture! ;). Mine don't look as perfect as the pic Got garlic posted. But they taste great!
who cares chopper,it's all about the taste anyway matey,but garlics did look like perfection...drooool....look forward to the pics chop!!

The heat of the toasted marshmallow melts the chocolate. My sugar level just jumped a few numbers. :yum::yum: And then it sticks to your lips and the chocolate runs down your chin as you try to catch every crumb of the graham cracker. :yum::yum: Then you get to lick your fingers and lips because you don't want to lose not even a miniscule bit of it as you are already roasting your marshmallow and making your next one. :yum::yum:
ok,enough already,stoppit addie,please stop....:yum::yum:!!

Sounds good to me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom