"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > General Cooking
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 05-21-2009, 12:27 AM   #1
Sous Chef
 
Chile Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winter Park Fl, Or Bust!
Posts: 853
ISO simple batter recipe?

I'm looking for a basic simple deep fryer batter,


I mean really basic one, This way I can add stuff to the batter.

Maybe like a corn dog type batter with cheese.

And if I have this in the wrong section?

Please feek free to move it to where you need to mods.

__________________

__________________
Chile Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:37 AM   #2
Chef Extraordinaire
 
kadesma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 21,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chile Chef View Post
I'm looking for a basic simple deep fryer batter,


I mean really basic one, This way I can add stuff to the batter.

Maybe like a corn dog type batter with cheese.

And if I have this in the wrong section?

Please feek free to move it to where you need to mods.
CC,
take a look at this and see if it might be what you want.

Homemade Corndog Batter Recipe - Pronto Pups
kadesma
__________________

__________________
HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
kadesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:40 AM   #3
Sous Chef
 
Chile Chef's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Winter Park Fl, Or Bust!
Posts: 853
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma View Post
CC,
take a look at this and see if it might be what you want.

Homemade Corndog Batter Recipe - Pronto Pups
kadesma
Thank you very much Kadesma.

I got the batter recipe I'll be adding cheese and chilies too.


Thanks again Kadesma.
__________________
Chile Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:13 AM   #4
Chef Extraordinaire
 
kadesma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 21,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chile Chef View Post
Thank you very much Kadesma.

I got the batter recipe I'll be adding cheese and chilies too.


Thanks again Kadesma.
Your welcome...
kadesma
__________________
HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
kadesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.