Montreal seasoning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jullian Eustice

Assistant Cook
Hello all, it’s party time everywhere and hope you all are ready for X’mas. We are celebrating our 10’th wedding anniversary this sunday. My DH and I love the grilled steaks and for this Xmas we are planning to have grilled chicken using montreal chicken seasoning. Yesterday, I bought Montreal seasoning from Horton spices ( Markham ) and I was thinking of using it before grilling chicken. I am also thinking of serving Chicken Fajitas and Roasted Trout. For the desserts we are planning to keep Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake. But I want to add a surprise element to it! So I am thinking of including a Mexican dish for the main course. How about Beef and Pork Tamale Pie? Any other ideas?I also want a recipe for it which it loaded flavor, but not too ordinary. He loves tasting new recipes! Please do reply!

Last edited:
I would think it would be ok to use "mccormicks montreal seasoning for chicken", if you use it like seasoned salt, maybe. A pie seems kind of hard to time if it's a casual affair, but ok...nice. Are you good at those?

Back
Top Bottom