Quaker Snack Mix Traditional review.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
I bought a small bag of this stuff and did not fully like it much.

In this bag you are supposed to have 7 different snack food items in it.

They say in the ingredients list they have soy sauce listed, well I coudl hardly taste it all on some of the snack food items at all.

I wanted a more powerful flavor and did not get it.

I am going top give this snackfood item a small thumbs down.

Never tried it myself. Maybe next time you could add some soy sauce and heat it up just a bit to get the flavor into the snacks. I know the point was to have a soy sauce flavored snack, but since it wasnt as tasty as you would have liked, thats all I can think of.

kleenex said:
I bought a small bag of this stuff and did not fully like it much.

In this bag you are supposed to have 7 different snack food items in it.

They say in the ingredients list they have soy sauce listed, well I coudl hardly taste it all on some of the snack food items at all.

I wanted a more powerful flavor and did not get it.

I am going top give this snackfood item a small thumbs down.

I would guess you didn't like this. I bought a snack mix today (not a name brand) with the intention of making my own "blend" because I particularly LOVE Gardetto's that has the little rye bread crisps in it. So, I am going to take this mix and add some rye bread crisps to it--probably some Worcestershire sauce (which I would prefer to soy--and would not like to taste the soy itself to begin with).
So, maybe you could turn this with some more powerful sauce ingredients, bake it a while, and get what you want.

Good tip from Gretchen about worcestershire sauce, it really does taste good on a snack mix!

Back
Top Bottom