5 things about you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angie, if you weren't weird, you wouldn't fit in here as well as you do!! Weird is fun!! LOL
Good luck with all of your other goals. We're here if you need us.

Angie, weird = unique :)

1. Love the ocean (though I dont live close to it now) collecting sea glass, shells.

2. Love boogie boarding (short surf boards you lay on and surf the waves)

3. Love cooking, and trying my hand at baking pies

4. Love the full moon, stars, rainbows, thunderstorms ( I like weather)

5. Love listening to people, sharing my thoughts, whether with family or friends ( including online friends of course)

Angie said:
Thanks guys! This place is starting to become my "first choice" of forums....I was on a dog forum 24x7 but that is going to the wayside due to..**clears throat** DC.....
Great, we love having you with us..BTW, not weird, just extremely nice and fun to talk with:)

kadesma

This is so huge, how did I miss it.

1. I love to experience new cultures, cuisines. I love my husband and my family. The former I chose because he did as well, the latter exposed me to it and made me what I am. While many of my current and past friends and family think I should feel that I've had enough, all I can think of is more when it comes to new and exotic locales, friends, and foods.

2. It is hard to put this second, but books and reading. Reading and books. Reading and more reading. I wish I was better in languages so I could read more books (and yes, I've bought cookbooks in foreign languages and used them with the help of a dictionary!!).

3. My new (relatively speaking, 5 years) small town and the old house that goes with it. I've always wanted an old house in an old town and am living out that fantasy now. I may not want it forever -- I doubt there is anything besides my husband and family that I will want forever -- but it fits for now and I'm loving it.

4. My rich social life. For other people home and TV are fine. Some don't care if they ever see anyone besides people related to them and one or two friends once or twice a year. Everywhere I've lived, we've created a circle of people who meet about 5 at a favorite location. I thrive on entertaining and being entertained. I love marathon phone nights when we talk to everyone we know halfway around the globe. These people enrich my life. I believe the world would be a huge bore if everyone was just like me and enjoy the great diversity of the people I've met over the years.

5. Walking, and being somewhere that walking can be a part of your life, not something you do for exercise. Walk to visit friends. Walk to go out for drinks. Walk to my exercise class. NOT GETTING INTO A FRIGGIN' CAR EVERY TIME I WALK OUT THE DOOR.

Bucky, I'm playing catch-up on this thread, but I thought the old soul thing was funny, because I used to hang out with some psychics and was told the same thing. If I'm such an old soul, why aren't I getting things more perfect this time around?

1. Cooking with as many herbs as possible
2. sunny days
3. my doggie
4. trying new recipes
5. making others smile

:lucky:

1. I love the baltic sea... nature, quiet.. wonderful...
2. I could eat Doener Kebap almost every day.. followed by pasta
3. I could clean up more often - don't like it
4. Sometimes I miss my pets I used to have - but no time for it now
5. I like to travel through Germany

1. I love to cook more then bake... I really suck at baking.
2. I have 6 pets, and we want to buy a hobby farm so I can have more, so I guess I love animals... especially rescues.
3.I love to read and watch movies, I think they're related, books are movies in your head and movies are books on tv.
4.I would love to be a judge on the iron chef... everything looks soooo different.
5.I'll try anything once, except bungy jumping, twice... I'm not making promises.

1. My friends call me Mother Earth because of my love for nature and growing things.
2. I am a very "sensitive" person. Sometimes I hear other people thinking, or project my thoughts to them without them being aware of it. I can mentally communicate with certain loved ones, even at a distance. I also sometimes communicate with people close to me who have passed over.
3. I am physically handicapped due to degenerative disc disease and arthritis, but I do the best I can.
4. I have been married 3 times, but finally found the love of my life when I was 38 years old. We've been married almost 21 years, and are happier than ever. We actually got to know each other in the kitchen, cooking together, and we are still cooking.
5. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have such a loving family and so many wonderful friends.

1. I have a happy face cup I enjoy drinking water from
2. My favourite thing to drink is ice water
3. Mt favourite color is purple
4. I like mints
5. I do not like black jelley beans

1. I love my husband and kids to bits even though they drive me mad sometimes.
2. My mum was my best friend and I still think about her all the time even though she died 4 years ago.
3. I eat too much chocolate!
4. I love curling up with a book and some chocolate.
5. I am terrible at keeping the house tidy, although I wish I could have a perfect looking home I never actually achieve it!

1.I love going for runs in the sun
2. I love movie nights with my boyfriend, cuddling on the couch with a feast of food infront of us, and a good movie on his big screen tv.
3. I love horseback riding]
4. I love gymnastics
5. I love my boyfriend

1. I am a neat freak
2. I have tattoos......Alot of tattoos(hence the handle)
3. I love to work
4. I have lived in the States for 14 years now
5. I love to surf whenever I get the chance. I used to go everyday, now I am lucky to get out once a week.

5 things about me:

1) I never cooked a thing until I got married.

2) I can take or leave chocolate...usually leave it. :shock:

3) Horses are my passion and I love dogs almost as much as people. Alot more than some people.

4) Once I begin reading a book, I don't shut it until I'm finished.

5) I used to love to travel.

1. i love to bake
2. i love to cook
3. i love to eat
4. i love to knit
5. i love to read

I'm just edgy with the terrorists right now. It's been a creepy day. This too shall pass and I'll hit the airports again.

Back
Top Bottom