Did you know...
TAKE ME OUT TO THE CLEANERS !!
Washington State taxpayers paid 75 percent of the $425 million tab for the construction of the Seattle Seahawks’ football stadium, which opened in 2002. What’s odd about that? The Seahawks are owned by Paul Allen, whom Forbes magazine estimated in 2001 to be worth at least $30 billion.
1. who was the first American woman to win the Nobel prize for literature?
2. Axcilla is the formal name for what part of your anatomy ?
3. can you name the saturday morning cartoon series that featured a character named "Gargamel", who owned an "Azreal" ?
4. Jennifer Lopez lent her voice to an ant in the movie, ANTZ; name it.
5. how many films did Bogart and Bacall make together?
6. who played the title role in the film, Arthur ?
7. who developed the polio vaccine and what year was it first dispensed?
8. how many times have the Minnesota Vikings lost the Super Bowl?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
As a warning to would-be pirates, Captain William Kidd's corpse was tarred and hung over the Thames river for several years.
.1. PEARL S. BUCK
2. THE ARMPIT
3. the Smurfs
6. DUDLEY MOORE
7. JONAS SALK- 1954
In 1701, the British Admiralty found Kidd guilty of murder and piracy. As was the custom at executions, spectators offered Kidd rum until he was blind drunk. He was hanged, but his weight snapped the rope. He was promptly sent back up to the gallows and hung a second time. After he expired, his body was dipped in tar, then placed in a steel cage and suspended off a bridge over the Thames, where it remained for several years.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !