"A-2-Zucchini" Alphabet Cooking Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travOtaku

Assistant Cook
I posted a little blurb about myself in the Introduction forum, and within a few minutes there was some interest by another poster to join me during this challenge, and so I thought if one person was interested, some others might be as well. So, I officially invite you all to participate in what I have come to call "The A-2-Zucchini Alphabet Cooking Challenge".

Here are the rules:

1. For the next 26 weeks, each week will have a letter of the alphabet assigned to it.
2. Each week will then have an ingredient assigned to it, starting with the letter of the week.
3. You must create three courses (an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert; you can substitute a beverage for either the app/dessert to change things up as well) utilizing the aforementioned ingredient as the focus and inspiration.
4. The recipes must more or less be original recipes, utilizing existing recipes for inspiration as necessary. (It wouldn't be much of a challenge if you just had to do a web search for 3 recipes other people came up with, haha.)

If there is enough interest in this, then I can create a more formal posting and figure out where it should go from here.

I also hate to self-promote my blog during my first official day as a member of this community, but my first few write-ups will give the best idea for what this project is all about: http://a-2-zucchini.blogspot.com.

Thanks for reading, and your support!

:chef::chef::chef:

Back
Top Bottom