Advertisement making posting impossible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Folgers Coffee add that keeps popping up. I ant look at the menu without it covering the menu. I am trying to look at threads in FORUMS, and 'What's Cooking', but I cant because the advertisement is overlapping the menu.

I tried clicking the 'X' but all it does is shrink it down and it still covers part of the menu.

Is there a way to fix this?

If you're using IE as your browser, I suggest making the switch to Firefox or Chrome.

Once you've done that then search for the AdBlock Plus extension and install it. It takes care of all of those pesky advertisements quite nicely.

I had that happen a couple times today, too. The pop up was even covering some of the regular banner ads, lol.

You may have said it before Steve, but I'm glad you said it again. I just installed it with my Firefox and it's working like a charm. That Folgers coffee ad was driving me bonkers too. Thanks........

I haven't seen it since earlier today, but you know the ads are getting obtrusive when they block other ads. I can't imagine whoever is paying for the covered up ad would be happy about that.

AND, Adblock plus will get rid of those pesky ads at the beginning of youtube videos along with other ads on the video page.

What ads....? She says who has not seen one in years since she went to Firefox and AdBlock Plus.

Back
Top Bottom