Andrea Bocelli perfect to listen when cooking Italian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starryeyezmel

Assistant Cook
I work for UMVD and was able to get Andrea Bocelli's new album Amore. I highly recommend it for any Italian food lovers. I played it last night when I made myself some pasta, it really set the mood. That just gave me another idea, it's perfect for Valentine's Day :). Does anyone else enjoy Andrea Bocelli??

If your interested here's a link for his song "Besame Mucho":
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/uclassics/andreabocelli/anbo_am_02_medium.wax

Love Bocelli. I have his first two albums -- Romanza and another one I can't remember. If you like Bocelli, you'll probably like Il Divo. With Il Divo (4 gorgeous men of different races blending beautiful voices singing Italian), aside from cooking Italian, you'll want to keep staring at their GQ-esque spreads in the accompanying CD literature. Candy for the eyes. Music to the ears. And soon, delicious Italian food in the stomach as well...! :-p

I love him but I only have Romanza - it is wonderful. I've got to get the Il Divo CD - I agree, they are fine to look at :angel:

Ohhh sìììì!! Grande Signor Bocelli!!
Also recommended is Eros Ramazzotti, also well known and loved internationally, for a more "pop" approach. (I remember seeing his albums back in the US when I had absolutely no knowledge of Italian music)

Back
Top Bottom