Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sooo....Where is everybody today? I'm getting the house ready for a visitor at lunchtime. He's going to help me get some music sets together for the band. Then I'm off to the office to work on the ceramics section for the website redo. Also looking up info on rats...They are attracted by the dog food, I think, and the food scraps in the garbage, since we are on septic and can't flush food down the disposal. Anybody had any luck getting rid of those critters? They chewed up the wiring to the phone, the frig, and the dishwasher! Just started having this problem in the last year or so, and we've lived here for thirteen years. I think they were disturbed when a new drain field was put in behind our property. Think they're getting in through the doggie door...

mudbug said:
thier, where have you been, doll???!!!

Hi, Mudbug! I just became overwhelmed with too much everything and disconnected for a while. But I missed you guys and had to see what was happening in here. Thanks for being patient with me. :neutral:

Last edited:
thier1754 said:
Hi, Mudbug! I just became overwhelmed with too much everything and disconnected for a while. But I missed you guys and had to see what was happening in here. Thanks for being patient with me. :neutral:

Understand. I've been on a killer project for some time now that has turned me into mostly a DC onlooker lately.

Welcome back, and bring on that wry sense of humor that I always enjoyed so much.

Back
Top Bottom