Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know that I absolutely love my job? Would you believe that, at times it is VERY sad, expecially when so many pass away, and are so close to it... but that they are, usually, wonderful swet people? Isn't it funny how all the "bad"... "nasty" things we have to do, are overpowered by the privelage to help them, and make there final days special?

Isn't it funny how, when my husband was there once, he commented on how he could never work there, because it was so depressing, and everyone looked so sick.... and when i'm there.. I see Mrs. Smith smiling real big while taking small steps with the physical therapist after breaking both her hips, I see Mr. Drake laughing his head off with his brother, I see sweet Charline watching her favorite soap operas, I see Charlie watching the birds that he's obsessed with.......? Would you believe that I believe I have found my calling in life?

do you know my SIL is in her 3rd year of nursing school and started cuz she wanted to be a baby nurse but now wants to do older people?

Do you know that we are using my paychecks from the nursing home, to pay off our debt? Can you believe that we will have everything paid off (except the house, of course) by the time I start school??

Would you believe that it has already been a wonderful feeling?? Would you also believe that I have already paid off my husbands Barber Shop, our dining room table, our furniture, and both our credit cards??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom