Anyone watch Nip/Tuck?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They don't show it here. I used to watch it before I moved here. I particularly liked an old season series involving a really bad guy threatening the 2 doctors and they get even by giving the bad guy what he wanted -- a new face. I loved the ingenious twist in the end.

Will you eventually get to see it, or must you wait for the DVD collection?

I know a couple of seasons are available on DVD because my son bought them recently.

A recent acquaintance offered to lend me her DVDs. I haven't taken her up on it as I'm not sure how long it will take me to finish them... but thanks for offering the info!

Vera Blue

I have been watching Nip/Tuck since they first started. At the beginning I loved the show but as time went on I didn't watch every epispde.

The last episode last year was a two part story and I only taped the first part.

Did you see the last two hour episode and if so what happened?

I watched the show last week where they are going to be bought by another company and it did not thrill me. The shows seem to be getting less and less interesting.

I watched a few but lost interest in the characters, though the operations themselves were compelling viewing (from behind the sofa!).

Back
Top Bottom