Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Oh, yes, we do - my son got it for Christmas. I think watching the bonus stuff on DVDs is the best part. Last night I rented "Love, Actually", again. It's one of my favorites, but I'd not seen the bonus clips. WOW! What a difference it made!
PS - why on earth am I up still? It's nearly 1am and I'm usually sound asleep by 11!

HI!
I wish you a good morning!! :)
Just had breakfast with Frank, now he is on his way to his appointments...
A friend called and asked for our english skills... at the Mercedes Club they have a question about joining from an US Citizen.. Now we have to find some friendly words to tell him it's not possible...:rolleyes:

hi I hope you had a great sleep! It's Almost 3 in the afternoon here .. I'm thinking about taking a little nap. :):)

Hi!

I'm so tired, I would love to take a nap right now, but I'm still at work. James is out on another job interview and won't be here to pick me up for awhile. He probably won't be here until 5:00 because I thought a class the teachers are all taking met today, but it didn't. We had a faculty meeting, but we were done by 3:40. I have lots of stuff I could be doing here, but as I said, I am really tired. I got to bed way too late last night. :wacko:

:) Barbara

Hi!
Barbara, you should probably try to go to bed earlier :mrgreen:

Today is my last day at home, tomorrow I have to go back to work again *sigh* I just got used to sleeping long, have breakfast with Frank and enjoy myself at the computer.... but I feel real good now, nothing left from my sinusitis...

AH!!
I'm on my very own now.... just me and a whole bunch of guests on the board... I hope I can get along with them all ;o))

Hi!
I think now I have to quite... have to go to bed soon, tomorrow i have to go back to work..:neutral: but still a few minutes... ;o)

hi!

That's ok. I have to go ride my bike! I promised myself that I would ride it for 30 minutes today...no matter what!

Have a good sleep
and don't work too hard tomorrow :):)

hi...

it's an exercise bike... I sit in front of the tv and go for miles and miles..but, never leave the bonusroom!

Hi!

That's how we exercise in America, Cara. We shut ourselves into our houses, turn on the air conditioning, point the exercise bike or treadmill toward the TV, and pretend we are outside getting exercise! :ROFLMAO: Just kidding! (mostly!)

:) Barbara

Hi,

Heck.. here in Seattle it's been raining so hard for so long that
riding the exercise bike is really the only way to do it. Oh.. I am so
ready for summer time! :) :) :)

it's raining??? :ROFLMAO: I was told it ever rains in Seattle, so that is true???:cool:
do you consider it to be impolite, if I say Americans are a bit.... weird? Cycling in front of the TV?:huh:

HI

Cara.. how rude of you to say that Americans are weird!!!!!
Just kidding. We are a little "different".

Have a great evening!
Don't stay up too late.

smiles, t:):):):)

Back
Top Bottom