Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI!
I think in many ways you must consider europeans to be strange, too.. :cool:
I know it will be late, because I just wait for Frank to come home, we are invited to something similar to your baby shower...
Franks ex-collegue's little girl arrived on tuesday and now we go there to celebrate.... and it is at least 1,5h drive away from here...:rolleyes:

hi!
Ahhh a baby party! I hope you both have fun!!

I don't think Europeans are strange at all.
I like them a lot. smiles, T

hi,

There does seem to be a lot of
"us" here doesn't there.

When we go to Europe and tell people we
are from Seattle in America.. people quite often
ask us if we know their relatives in New York. I just love that.
:):)

hi,
you find them now and again... less here in hannover, except for exhibition times... more in the south, where all the tourists go... Neuschwanstein, München, Rotenburg odT, Nuremburg...
where have you been in europe?

hi,
We've mostly been in Greece.
But.. in 1998 we flew into Amsterdam and bought a van.
We drove all over for 10 weeks. France, Germany, Italy and Belgum.
But.. even that trip we spent most of the time in our village in Greece.
It's our home away from home.

hmm..
if you came from Amsterdam you might have gone along hannover?
But I forgot your roots to greece... where do you stay there?

My auntie is a big greece fan.. she travels there whenever possible... the clima is very healthy for her... unfortunately she doesn't so much money to go there more often...
you know when you come back to europe?

:):)

well... we are talking about going to Amsterdam with some friends in October
or Paris in April or May. We only have a week vacation though so...we might go to Mexico or Hawaii or New York or Wa. DC instead. We have to decide very quickly....
:)

hi!
amsterdam is not that far away from us... if you have just a few days I really would try to manage to come there for a weekend or so...
but I would understand if you rather go to Hawaii.....

hi! Meeting you and Frank would be GREAT!!!! But....
I think we are leaning toward an American vacation.

Hi!

Well, I made it through my first week of my new class. It went pretty smoothly. The next 5 weeks promise to be a lot more intense! I think I will enjoy it though. I hope you are all doing well.

:) Barbara

Hi!
I'm back! We had a wonderful weekend in Münster, met great people..
last days we had been out, meeting some friends and yesterday it was TV evening...
Frank is away to the south.. he will come back tomorrow... I hope... :rolleyes:

HI!
Barbara, didn't you had a good time? Did you finish your homework?
you should try to get a weekend off, too... It would be great for the two of you to have some days away from everything ;o)

Hi all, just wanted to pop by and say hello! I'm very thankful that there is no talking involved in typing on DC because I still don't have my voice back -lol! Hope everyone is doing well - way to go Barbara, sounds like your classes will be fun for you :)

Hi, Thank-you Cara, your well wishes are so sweet. I hope so too, but you are right, it's the worst flu I've had in years. But such is life, as I like to say. Now I'm just pondering what to put in my vegetable soup for dinner tonight...

Back
Top Bottom