"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 04-01-2006, 01:13 AM   #331
Master Chef

moin!
haven't been around much here these days... had absolutely no time..
this weekend my MIL is here to visit us, but she is in the bathroom and Frank still asleep (it's 8.20am here)...
when I woke up about 30min ago, the sun was still shining but know I think it'll rain soon....

LiGruess cara ~~~ Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 03:15 AM   #332
Traveling Welcome Wagon

Hi!

Don't feel bad Alper--I think you caught on pretty quickly. I know you have been very busy lately. How is everything going? Cara, I'm glad you were able to find a few minutes to say hi. It sounds like we are all busy. It is 3:20 a.m., and I finally have a few minutes to check DC out tonight!

Barbara

Old 04-02-2006, 01:34 AM   #333
Master Chef

hi!
barbara, how are the classes going?
LiGruess cara ~~~ Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 04-02-2006, 03:14 AM   #334
Traveling Welcome Wagon

Hi!

My classes are going pretty well. I'm in the 4th week of a 6 week class right now. How is everything going for you? It looks like spring is finally here. We have had some pretty good weather lately.

Barbara
Old 04-04-2006, 11:28 AM   #335
Master Chef

hi!
right now it looks like spring... but a few minutes ago you thought, the world crashes down.. it was sooo dark and raining, even with a few snowflakes...
typical april....
right now I'm home alone, Frank is in Czech this week, he will not be back before thursday...
Old 04-06-2006, 01:55 AM   #336
Traveling Welcome Wagon

Hi!

It's late, and I'm on my way to bed, but I just wanted to say hi!

Barbara
Old 04-07-2006, 01:44 AM   #337
Master Chef

hi!
I have a free day today and we want to drive to Essen in the ruhrarea for a classic car exhibition.. problem ist, we went out with a friend yesterday and as I was driving back Frank got really drunk as did our friend... I nearly got mad with two drunken idiots with me and I don't know when and how I should wake up my hubby... and I fear he will feel really bad this morning..
Old 04-08-2006, 03:41 AM   #338
Traveling Welcome Wagon

Hi!

Wow, I don't envy you Cara! How did it go? I hope you ended up having a great day! I am on my spring break now. No work for a week. Yay!

Barbara
Old 04-10-2006, 02:42 AM   #339
Master Chef

moin!
he did rather well, I was surprised.. but he let me drive.. at least the first kilometers.. than we had a bad traffic jam after an accident and spent about 2 1/2h on the motorway.. standing still... boys from another car played football...
well finally we reached Essen, it was fun, bur there are better exhibitions...
Old 04-11-2006, 05:52 AM   #340
Traveling Welcome Wagon

Hi!

I'm glad you had a good time Cara, and that you were just slowed down by someone else's accident and not in it! Yikes, it is 6:00 a.m. and I am just now getting ready to go to bed! I love my vacations! Stay up late watching movies, sleep late, no schedule to keep (other than assignments for my class). Now I can't wait for my summer vacation!

Barbara