Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John went in this afternoon for platelets and fluids. We are still waiting for Stanford to contact him and the Dr. Stanford did call Kevin and asked him for his Hospital number. It looks like they are thinking of using Kevin for the donor. They said the boys were "half" donors..half John and half Sandie.

We should know more in a few days.
Marge

Marge, all we can do is continue to pray and to send our love to you and your family.......

Marge we're sending lots of prayers for you and your family, and lots more hugs. John is demonstrating amazing strength - as all of you are. Thinking about you!

Thanks for keeping us up, Marge. How is John feeling right now? Do you know if they will use a stem cell donation or a bone marrow donation from Kevin (if it's him they choose)? I know everyone at DC will be praying for John and Kevin and the entire family. I hope you're hanging in there, too - all this waiting has got to be agonizing. We're all hoping you will get the red light phone call soon!
Peace & Love,
Terry

Stanford called and said they would decide who will be the donor tomorrow. (Wed) the person has to go to Stanford on Thursday.
More later.
Marge

Marge - I am about to fall out of this chair and am off to bed when I saw this. I will send out prayers to everyone involved. I'll call you in the next couple days. We love you dearly!

After waiting all day to hear John's Dr decided that John's youngest son Tim would be the choice. They all tested about the same but kev needs to keep John's business going and Christopher's job would be at risk so Tim was the logical choice. Sandie and Tim leave early tomorrow morning for Stanford and John has to go to the Hospital at 5 PM for transfusions.
Marge

Oh Marge! Tons and tons of prayers are winging their way westward that this will be the breakthrough that is needed to restore John to health.

Sending you all lots of love and light. :)

Marge;
I won't be long winded about this. But I have to say that this is exciting. I have been following along without adding too much input. Know that you and your son are in my nightly prayers. With all of the prayers going out, be assured that they will be heard, and acted upon.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Marge,
know you're loved and thought of daily..Prayers coming and good positive thoughts.
kadesma

My prayers are with all of you.....and the doctors, too.

Keep us posted, Marge, as you get more info.

Back
Top Bottom