Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahh Marge,
such an outpouring of love,beliefe,caring here for you and yours.We all love you and are praying for all of you. Stay strong and know how much we admire your strength and love of your family.

kadesma

John is still with us..still fighting..I Pray that he is given the will and strength to continue to fight.
I am anxious to hear what the Dr. talked to Sandie about.she told Kevin on the phone it wasn't about John..???..

Dove said:
John is still with us..still fighting..I Pray that he is given the will and strength to continue to fight.
I am anxious to hear what the Dr. talked to Sandie about.she told Kevin on the phone it wasn't about John..???..

So glad to hear that John is fighting all the way, he is a strong man obviously. I too wonder what the Dr. talked to Sandie about since it was not about John. More prayers for you and John as well as the rest of your family. Take care Marge.

Marge; I truly hope and pray your son continues to improve and stay here a while longer. I'm not going to make any statements as to what will or won't happen. I am going to say that you are loved, and that even more than your freinds here care for you, God loves you and your family, and will do whatever needs to be done.

And Deadly Sushi, you know why things are the way they are, to help us grow into who we must become before we pass from mortality into imortality. Life isn't supposed to be easy, but rather, it's supposed to challenge us, to help us grow. Mortality is such a small speck when put into an Eternal perspective.

And that's about as deep as I can get on such a public forum as this. Just know that you are correct. God has a perfect plan.

That being said, for Marge, and the rest of here on this planet, I sure wish there could be a break from the learning. We could all use a "recess" sometimes in this school-day of life.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Good news!!
they took the breathing tube out this morning..He is 100% breathing on his own..no more fresh blood in his lungs..still fluid and his body is still swollen from holding fluids.

Marge,
what wonderful news. Your heart must be swelling with hope and excitement..I'm so happy for all of you. Continued prayers and hugs for all of you.

kadesma

Thanks so much for taking the time to send updates. So very happy that you have some good news to report. I pray for continued progress and healing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom