Connections Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
liketobake said:
This is kind of confusing..

Cream?

:lucky:

Hi Liketibake, I know this game can seem a bit :wacko: if you just jump into it randomly, but it's easy once you get the swing of things. How it works is that it started when one person named a food (say like pizza) and in turn the 2nd person names an ingredient which would usually be found in that food (so on a pizza you might have cheese). Then the 3rd person says a dish with cheese in it (perhaps a grilled cheese sandwich), person 4 replies with an ingredient from that dish like bread, and so on...:)

So you said cream and I'll say alfredo sauce, because it includes cream :)

My mom's lasagna (we have it every year for my birthday).

Lasagna

Ingredients:

1 can (2 ½ cups) tomatoes (whole or diced)
1 8-oz. can tomato sauce
1 pound lean ground beef
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup chopped onion
2 Tablespoons parsley
1 ½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
9 lasagna noodles
¾ pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 pound cottage cheese (I usually use a whole large carton)
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:

Brown beef. Add onion, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Cover and simmer 30 minutes.

Cook noodles, following directions on package. Drain and separate.

In 9x12 baking dish (glass or metal) arrange ½ of the sauce, then noodles, mozzarella, cottage cheese, and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat, ending with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.

Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

Serves 8

:) Barbara
I'm just bumping this up for my own reference, as I can't find my recipe and my printer is not working. I don't think I need the recipe, but just in case, I wanted to have it!

:)Barbara

chicken casserole. sorry barb didn't know what to do about the recipe.enlighten me please
That's ok Babe. We can just start up again from here. So I will do an ingredient in chicken casserole. :cool:

I'll go for the obvious one: chicken

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom