DC's own coffee klatch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, James..he was stunning. Yes, I voted for him and Tesanne Chin.

James was allowed to be himself and he was perfect! Tesanne...like Adam, I was fairly speechless after her perfomance.

i need some hooch in my java after tonight's close call.
I'm not paying any attention to the Voice. But, the hooch in the java sounds like a good idea. I'm drinking tea, so a shot of rum seems appropriate. Yup, that tastes good. I hope it helps on the headache.

I can't believe I only drank one cup today...

uhoh, doesn't sound like good news for fogchaser. me, i've been steady pouring mugsa coffee down to counter the clammy cold storm air that is breathing down my neck today. we are promised more of the same tomorrow. travel for this holiday may be a bit dicey. careful out there....

I'm still using up the last of my Donut Shop. I just never gor around to that second cup. That's not like me, lol.

Me too pacanis. I couldn't figure out why I was getting so tired while I was making dinner. Not enough fuel! One coffee is not enough for the whole day.

okay, what gives with this turkey shortage for thanksgiving? all of a sudden, our turkey growers aren't able to get their birds to fatten up as they have been doing every other year for decades? we want to know the REAL story behind this turkey fail, don't we? anyone out there have answers or ideas?

Last edited:
Vit, am thinking that the shortage only pertains to Butterball, and only their fresh birds. Seems like everything else is OK. All is right with the world, except for BB fresh turkeys.

Me too pacanis. I couldn't figure out why I was getting so tired while I was making dinner. Not enough fuel! One coffee is not enough for the whole day.

It's not.
And it just goes to show you how efficient those Keurigs are. I would have had a pot sitting out all day getting stale five months ago.

Back
Top Bottom