Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sushi!!!! Awesome!!!! Tell us all about it!! *Thier gets out her best bottle of champagne that she's been saving for just such an occasion and pops the cork.* Drinks for everyone!! Sushi's buying !! Oops, I mean, I'm buying...:LOL: :rolleyes:

Well I will be the new inside sales guy. The base is only 30k a year BUT commission would be around $80k a year! :) PLUS the benefits start after the FIRST month! :mrgreen: In about 2 months the HQ will move from the burbs to the Loop. (downtown Chicago)

Fantastic. You are so good with people; it's a perfect fit. :cool: Congrats again! Now remember not to forget the "little people" at DC...We love you.:rolleyes:

congrats again sush. hope it works out for you, which i'm sure it will because just like their said you're good with people!

hmmm can i have an orange dreamcicle? non-alcoholic though please.

yum, i think i'll have what middie's having but add a little vodka to mine, please. got any lamb chops?

(blurb..... glump) *pulling handles.... turning dials* (grrrrr... FA-lomp) *taking out glasses* more drinks folks! Its from a family recipe! Its mixed with some vegis and a lot fruits. NOOOOOOOOO hangovers! :mrgreen: Bang can we fry up some gators? Is that illegal?:mellow:

Sushi - I'm so proud of you - the job sounds like a perfect fit!
Commission jobs are hard, and it takes the right kind of person, and I do believe that's you! Your warm sincerity will be a wonderful addition to the company.

and what a score- benefits after only 30 days?! Woo-hoo!

I just made some zuchinni bread & am slicing it and topping it with butter - any takers?
It will go nicely with the coffee I'm brewing up.

jkath said:
We need some par-tay music!
changing CD - Def Leppard - Pyromania
(this one goes out to Crewsk & Middie)

Wooohooo!!!! Can we hear Pour Some Sugar On Me next? It's my all time favorite!!

Is there any more Jose back there or did I drink it all when I though the water heater busted? If there's some left, can I get a bottle please? My mom was in a bad mood tonight & I need some happy juice!

the lamb was delish, bang. thanks.:)
sush, i say we fry the dagnabbin crocigators up. i had gator tail in Fla. and it was really good. where's that lasso and the fish net? i'm goin in, guys! get the fryer ready! :unsure:

hey, if I can keep my mouth shut about an emu, I certainly can keep that one under wraps too. BTW, whenever you write DNR, it makes me think of the only DNR I ever hear about (nurses in my family use it) Do Not Resuscitate. Makes reading your posts kinda odd!

http://www.justgamerecipes.com/inxall.html

check this out! all KINDS of gator recipes!:)
swimminggatorx.JPG

Back
Top Bottom