Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're welcome! I have a huge bank account just for furnishing/supplying this room. Of course, others may want to do something else with the basement...:rolleyes:

Hey Thier,

Yes, Atomic Jed and I and PolishedTopaz were thinking of making the basement into a Night club! Fot 70's-Now!! Good ole Rock n' Roll' , no Rap!! We know of some fantastic Bands. What yall think?????:LOL:

Last edited:
Heat said:
Yes, Atomic Jed and I and PolishedTopaz were thinking of making the basement into a Night club! Fot 70's-Now!! Good ole Rock n' Roll' , no Rap!! We know of some fantastic Bands. What yall think?????:LOL:

works for me! (can we at least have an 80's night each week?)

I'm back from the gym and boy am I hungry!
Are the chicken enchiladas ready yet? I've made another vat of Guacamole, and I've got bushels of tortilla chips to go around.

Can somebody make the salad?

Oh! Almost forgot:
here's the desert tray I made for the cafe:

1115.jpg

choclaven.jpg

1132.jpg

neopolitan.jpg

1158.jpg

hey! how'd he get in here? Better watch out
or Tawny Owl will getcha!

Ofcourse JKATH!!

We all can get together and decide all that! But, i love the eighties too! Oh yeah!:bounce: :clap: . "We''ll be Dancin' the Night Away"!! Who Else loves this music? And, who loves to dance to it? Jkath can i have a piece of that Chocolate cake? Is it sweetened with Splenda? I'm Diabetic. So i have to watch the sugar. Rock On!!:LOL:

Enjoy the desserts, girls!
(and each one is made with your choice of sweeteners!)

Thanks for being the official dessert tester, Thier - I was afraid nobody would agree to having that job:rolleyes:

Here's a quick mandarin/spinach/bleu cheese/strawberry/pecan salad. It's all I could make, since I need to go.

Take care - and save some sugar for Sushi when he's done with his day and needs to forget about the weirdos at work!

Yeah Bang!

Is that gonna be for the New Club we are building? Rock & Roll Bands, From our Classic Backgrounds. Hahahaha. Heat<<<<<is not too Classic (in age) that is! Hahahah Only in Music!!:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

okay, then how 'bout one of Ronjohn's special reserve beers?
I hit a 6pack behind the avocado tree - it's in a cooler marked "biohazard". That way nobody would bother it.

Heat said:
We all can get together and decide all that! But, i love the eighties too! Oh yeah!:bounce: :clap: . "We''ll be Dancin' the Night Away"!! Who Else loves this music? And, who loves to dance to it? Jkath can i have a piece of that Chocolate cake? Is it sweetened with Splenda? I'm Diabetic. So i have to watch the sugar. Rock On!!:LOL:

oooh me i do !!!! i'm still stuck in the 80's lol

Well, Crewsk isn't here anyway, so there's always another day!

Okay, then, looks like my Favorite favorite tonight,
The Wedding Singer -

<<music begins."you spin me round, round, baby right round like a record, baby...">>

Back
Top Bottom