Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm here!!!!

You better keep the Jacuzzi guy away from me tho!! he does look creepy! They left us with the mess to clean. oh my!! and is there any more fried icecream or did jkath eat all of em'?

Oh Wow!! thanks Middie! I thought DS and that Jacuzzi guy was the only ones left!! Hey we have 2999 members as of right now!! We are waiting to see whos gonna be the 3000.th one!! Yay!!! Ok helping Ds bus tables.

hey let me know when that weird jacuzzi guy is gone cause i want to get in when i'm done cleaning.

*dishes in washer, scrubbing counters and appliances. mopping floor*

*announcing over the sound system* Thank you for sharring your celebration with the Discuss Cooking Cafe! We are honored to have you and we hope you had a great time! We will be closing in 5 minutes. If you have had too much to drink please call a cab! Thanks again, be safe and see you all soon!

*walking to back of kitchen into utility closet and shutting down all lights in lounge and dinning room*

Looking for something to eat!

fridge_food_toss_lg_wht.gif

Gosh thanks DS, Whew! finally!! Good idea DS!! Sweeping the floor. Lets turn on some Music so we can dance while we are working ok? Whats your preference?

Back
Top Bottom