Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im too pooped for the jacuzzi tonight ladies. Im going to the 2nd floor and use our small bedroom.

Do you think we should build more small bedrooms underground? The wine cellar will probably just take up the size of the attrium. We should have plenty of room left. :cool:

I'm only popping in for a sec - but I like the idea too, so long as there's soundproofing - I think Bang is building some sort of music hall in there too.

night all!

Ok........I am real bored.....I have decided to dig out 20,000 square feet under the Cafe for a Music Hall and a Theater. This will be real cool.......don't ya think?

Real cool...I know nothin about that stuff. However I am booking George Thorogood and the Destroyers for June 1-5.

How 'bout some light classical/romantic/Celtic? We have violin, twelve string guitar, folk guitar, piano, upright bass and harp. Oboe if you need her and some Celtic drum...

jkath said:
29.gif
you're a great dancer, sushi!

Denny Terrio, watch out!

gasp! sush is MY boyfriend. if he forgives me. luv me again, sush?

What a week!

:angry: :angry: :angry: If anyone needs me, I'll be in the basement draining the wine cellar....:angry: :nuke::censored:

John

PS - The word for the week is stress. Now let's use it in a sentance: Stress is the feeling caused in the body by laws preventing you from beating the :censored: out of somebody who really deserves it.

Poor John! Let me know when you need a refill! :)

I have a batch of abj's strawberry bread in the oven and it smells just wonderful! It should be ready in about 5 minutes of anyone would like to try a slice.

Poor ronjohn! I completely relate.

Hi all. I am back and feeling much better. Coffee anyone? I made cinnamon buns again. Nice and gooey!

aix there' coffee in the back. i'd love one of the buns too i'm STARVING. sure hope jkath doesn't mind if i borrow her gym for a couple hours working all this off lol.

Last edited:
Sorry, ronjohn. I understand that feeling, too. It's good we're civilized, or there would be a string of broken bodies we'd be leaving behind!

Cinnamon roll here, too, please. Warm with butter? Thanks! I brought in a big chilled fruit salad for everyone and a yogurt fruit smoothie for PA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom