Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're kidding, right? This place gets more work done than Disneyland! However....I have noticed that we don't have any outdoor seating, in the front of the cafe, that is. The back is as outdoor as you can get, what with the jacuzzi and pine tree maze and the lake is quite nice, when the alligators aren't hungry.
Upstairs, just past my gym is Jon and Su's place, where they do massage and facials and even fix my nails when I break one.
The back room is fine too. But, we don't have a front outdoor area!
I can't believe we never thought to expand that way - we do have 2400 square feet to work with.
What can you come up with?
Remember, Sushi has the last say, as he's the keeper of the keys, so to speak.
And, any work that comes in must be performed by Bangbang's...uh..."friends"...

I'm thinking I would love a large mission-style fountain - I mean large enough to house some turtles who could sun themselves on rocks in the afternoon, and waterlillies floating on the surface. Maybe even a few small koi.
We'd need some of those tall outdoor heaters too, so our guests wouldn't complain in the winter. I'd like to see comfy chairs - maybe wroght iron, but with nice thick chair pads.
And, an abundance of plants. Ivy growing up the wall, pots of fuschias, begonias and impatiens for color, and ...hey! could we have Bang's guys install an outdoor fireplace on an outside wall? I'd like cobblestone for the floor, and little white lights strung all over, so at night it would sparkle. Maybe even some luminarias hung from the trees (oh yeah, we'd need to have a couple of huge trees put in for ample shade.
I wish sushi was here to okay these things.
Oh, and Goldfish, remember, money is no object - Bang won millions in the lottery.

Seating in the front would be great......... BUT the Cafe is butted up against the driveway. No room to improve there guys. We have to have room to park ya know. :rolleyes:

Im going to make some earl grey and mix up a nice salad with lime dressing. If you want some help yourself! :chef:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Seating in the front would be great......... BUT the Cafe is butted up against the driveway. No room to improve there guys. We have to have room to park ya know. :rolleyes:
hhmmffph....let Bang dig underneath, but I can't dream of an outdoor area. When I checked yesterday afternoon, the parking was on the east side, and since we are facing North, there would be some room. I even figured in the plants with the correct sun exposure. Please walk outside again and look for sure? Please?

<<brewing up the coffee, hearing the rain coming down...putting the pastries on platters, mixing up the fresh berries for pancakes....>>

I'm grabbing a bottle of Jack & going to the jacuzzi. It's cold here & I spent the day with my MIL, plus a 2 hour drive with her in the back seat of my car!! :wacko: :cry: :censored: :bangin: This is how I have felt all day!!!

Thanks Damp! We went to my BIL's church this morning & my MIL didn't bother to inform us that it's & jeans & t-shirt type place so the 4 of us were way over dressed.:rolleyes:

I'm off to relax with hubby for a little bit. See y'all tomorrow!

Poor Crewsk. :( Enjoy the jack. Here is some cola to go with it. And here is a pillow so you can put your head back in comfort in the jacuzzi. Want me to get something for you?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
:ohmy: We just built it!! :mad: First you destroy my radio with a bat and NOW you say we should RENOVATE!!??? :furious: GARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sush, he's 13. He's always lived in a microwave-style world. My guess is that he hasn't kept up with all of your additions.

didja notice I stood up for you on the stereo thing?

...and then you nixed my outdoor seating
6.gif

Crewsk, save me a place in the jacuzzi - I'm needing a drink too - how about a nice pale hefeweisen?
<<grabbing towel, heading out to the back area>>

Back
Top Bottom