Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No problemo.......Bambam just purchased 90,000 square yards for us to build a parking lot across the street from the cafe....I have contacted some Carnival People so we can have a carnival memorial day. What do ya all think of that!? I submitted a request for a permit today.

Bang, you always have the right answers!
(and the best connections)

<<down on knees, giving the sad kitty eyes>>please, please, please Sushi?

coming back into the cafe, grabbing another pint of B.J.'s Brewery harvest hefeweizen and heading back to the jacuzzi.
........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Whoa~ must've fallen asleep in the jacuzzi!
<<drying off, throwing towel into the linen basket>>

<<tying on apron, perkin' the coffee, chopping onions, ham and bell pepper for the omelettes, making banana bread and strawberry muffins>>
lots to do this morning - wonder where everyone else is!

Such a beautiful morning - looks like rain (my favorite!)

Hey, anyone know where Sushi keeps the 25 pound bags of flour?

I'm here for a little bit. I'll throw some linens & stuff in the washer. Last time I saw the flour it was in the store room next to the sugar jkath.

I'm slicing a beef roast for open faced sandwiches with gravy for the lunch crowd.

found the flour - finally made the muffins and banana bread - any takers? It's still warm....
Roast beef sounds so good -
how about I make some caramelized onions for that too?
(and some horseradish sauce!)

Did Sushi ever tell you what was in that box that the UPS guy delivered a couple of days ago?

I've got a craving for avocado egg rolls - I'll whip a ton of those up too.
(I'll make a batch of chipotle extra spicy and a mild batch too)

Got my coffee cup right here - fill 'er up!
It's only 10am here, but I already did my hour at the gym and I worked on a broken sprinkler head, and started the second load of laundry - I'm needin the caffeine!!!

Avo-rolls are ready - want one?

All? that's enough for another espresso...and a chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie!

I'm not sure what's for dinner yet - don't know what I'm in the mood for -

me too - must be a Monday thing!
Although, yesterday I was with my MIL too - so, maybe that's why!

I think I'll make gnocchi with a meat sauce tonight with a spinach salad and fresh tomatoes with buffalo mozzerella and basil.

I baked a banana bread late last night, if you'd like some too, PA.

(My kids made peanut butter sandwiches out of it this morning for breakfast)

I'm in the mood to bake more today...something with lots of fat!

After I eat your cookies, I'm coming to your house for dinner, jkath!

We have a ton of leftover ham from this weekend so I have it easy tonight--just lots of reheating.

jkath said:
All? that's enough for another espresso...and a chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie!

I'm not sure what's for dinner yet - don't know what I'm in the mood for -

But I've been up since 4 this morning! Oh, I didn't count making breakfast though. I don't know what I'm doing tothe chops yet, thought about marinating them in some soy sauce, lime juce, & honey for a little while & throwing them on the grill if it's not raining.

Thanks for the cookie!:)

Back
Top Bottom