Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: :shock: I forgot about our 4000th post PRIZE!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ok..... since I have no money right now..... youre going to have to wait. Jkath is STILL waiting. :( Im sorry but in about a month (if I dont loose my job by then :-p ) I shall send you a gift! :mrgreen:

got your love right here pal :bash:

OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
*sushi running*
2.gif

Gosh, Sushi, I had no idea I was the prize winner! :w00t2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'd like to thank all the little people... :rolleyes:

I don't want a "thing" prize...I want a funny story that's a Sushi original. I will keep it and read it and laugh when I have a tough day. Deal??

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
*sushi running*
2.gif
I was KIDDING you dork :LOL:

I don't want a "thing" prize...I want a funny story that's a Sushi original. I will keep it and read it and laugh when I have a tough day. Deal??

I dont know if I come up with a funny story at the moment. I have a lot of stuff on my mind. I'll see what I can do though. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
OUCH!!! stop..........
*sushi running*
2.gif

I was KIDDING you dork :LOL:

*Sushi on floor with ketchup on forehead* (moaning)

some days i like it. lately it sucks though cause alot of people were layed off. i've never seen a misspelled cake. but i guess nicole (the cake decorator) would scrape it off and redo the whole thing. we have had people order cakes and never came to get them. when this happens we either cut the cake up and give it to customers as samples or we put it in the employee break room.

well then the kids who work at the store devour it lol. we haven't had to many this year. last year it seems we put at least 2 back there a week.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom