Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sushi, those bright yellow jackets ARE their shirts, silly.

Hey, now that the pizza's a goner, have some of this Chicken Alfredo I made. It's very rich and tasty.

Or....you could make it into a chicken alfredo pizza, if you want to cook some more outside...

Jkath I'll take up your offer. :) Looks great. I think I put too much sesame oil on the pizza. Have any grated cheese around? You look lovely tonight. :flowers: Change your hair?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I'll take the doghnut! :mrgreen: Alas Im alergic to nuts. :neutral:

Thier! Step AWAY from the freezer! :shock:

*Thier whips around to smile guiltily at Sushi as she hides a fistful of donuts behind her back. Chocolate donuts...which have now deposited frosting all over her backside.* Donuts? What donuts? The freezer? What freezer??

Have any grated cheese around?

why yes - some fresh romano...it's the good kind from the italian deli.

You look lovely tonight. :flowers: Change your hair?
hee hee! Nope - that's just all the extra hairspray from the Vegas weekend:-p

Thier - quick! Catch (jkath throws a shout-wipe at thier) It'll take the chocolate right off of those purple velvet pants. BTW,where are you going, all gussied up like that?

jkath said:
Have any grated cheese around?

You look lovely tonight. :flowers: Change your hair?
hee hee! Nope - that's just all the extra hairspray from the Vegas weekend:-p

bios_family_marge.gif

It's stunning, jkath!!

<<jkath puts out her hand>>
Thier, hand over the doughnuts. Please. It's for your own good.

<<Thier obliges, somewhat willingly>>

jkath hands half to sushi and shoves the other half in her mouth, gulping down some coffee to wash 'em down.

go watch your show, sush.
I'll be going too - I need to shape some burgers we're putting on the grill in an hour.

Thier, can you watch the fort?

Oh, and can you figure out what we can do about the front door? I like the little bell over the door, but the door itself is kinda boring. We need something pretty, and inviting.

See ya later!

Hey! Wait a minute!!! You ate...my...do.......nutz.....

Fine. I'll put a basket on the outside of the door and fill it with flowers. Happy? *Thier folds her arms and pouts...* See you guys later. :glare:

<< whispering>>
Okay, now that Sushi's gone, I can give you this - but don't tell him!!!

<<jkath hands Thier a large box of 100 assorted doughnuts from Donutman>>
I just couldn't be rude to you ever!
This way, Sushi thinks all is well, and we can snack on these sugary treats till the cows come home. Let's hide 'em in the back of the freezer!

<<talking loudly>>
umm, Yeah, ummm, Thier, I think I left my purse here...yup, there it is...well, I'll be going now...

Back
Top Bottom