Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
<< whispering>>
Okay, now that Sushi's gone, I can give you this - but don't tell him!!!

<<jkath hands Thier a large box of 100 assorted doughnuts from Donutman>>
I just couldn't be rude to you ever!
This way, Sushi thinks all is well, and we can snack on these sugary treats till the cows come home. Let's hide 'em in the back of the freezer!

<<talking loudly>>
umm, Yeah, ummm, Thier, I think I left my purse here...yup, there it is...well, I'll be going now...

Hee hee...Bye, Jkath! Thanks for the intervention. I'm MUCH better now!! :mrgreen:

Anybody up for a little horseshoe?

7_2_203.gif

Sure! Just don't stand behind the post...I get a little wild with that flying metal.:stuart: Guess what we're having for dinner? Hot dogs with your chow chow!! Yummy.

Yum indeed! Gonna have to order it in gallons now, so we can use it in the new joint.

ummmmmmmm..... *flush* :shifty: Ok... 24.... errrrrrrrr.... Im done. HEY! :ohmy: Whats with all the crumbs!!!???? :dry: JKATH!!!!!!!!

Hey, Raniee I tried your Chow chow. VERRRRRRRY good! :mrgreen:
1.gif

Kudos to you. Im almost out of the stuff. Thier youre quite good at horseshoes. Im going to soak in our jacuzzi, and then go out to our fireplace in The Grotto. Anyone care to join me? :)

Glad you enjoyed it. Folks eat it on all sorts of stuff. Soon, we'llbe able to share it with a heap of folks. And it will be the only place to get hotdogs served that way. Not counting cooking them yourself.

Well..... Im pruned up enough. And my muscles are flabby. :-p Its time for me to dry up and hit the matress. BUT..... one last splash...... *SPLASH!!!!* :-p Night guys! And try the apple cider with lime I made on the counter before you goto sleep. :)

morning, crew! i want a t-bone and eggs, yummmmmmm! but eggs make me emit not-nice noises, (blushing).

hey, thanks, middie! medium-rare and scrambled eggs would be great!
want to split an order?

Back
Top Bottom