Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, look a plateful of BakersDozen's iced cinnamon bun scones. They are perfect with the hot chocolate. *Munching on a scone between sips of hot chocolate.* I will have to make sure to save some for Sushi, he would like these.

Last edited:
thier1754 said:
:ermm: Sushi had been delayed by a lovely redhead who had been sashaying by in a leopard loin cloth...*

ummm, thier?
ummmm...the redhead was in a leopard LOIN CLOTH?

<<grabbing a cinnamon scone>> mmmm! these are tasty!
anyone make cocoa? AH HA! Sierra did! Thanks Sier................. hey! Sierra's here! Good to see you.
That pine tree maze is pretty amazing, and Sush gets lost there pretty often. I'm thinking of installing a lo-jack in his shoe. Have you seen the Avocado tree? That was my favorite planting so far.

<<gulping cocoa>>
well, dearies, I must go - tata!

[size=+2]Loin Cloth- A strip of soft, tanned skin or cloth, which was worn by men between their legs; it was folded over a belt at the front and back. In battle it was considered brave to capture an enemy’s loin cloth.[/size]

Hmmm...Regrouping here...

Okay, we're talking about a g-string and skirt with bra top. Whooee! We'd better keep an eye on Sushi. The woods must be full of these babes!

I brought rubens on fresh rye bread for the lunch crowd! There's also some chocolate pots de creme in the fridge & roasted garlic taters staying warm in the oven.:)

What a night! I saw these odd looking animals and I heard Sierra yell for help! :ermm: Next thing ya know I woke up under the Avacado Tree!

Well... I better get back to work! :shifty:

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. We have company from MN and I am not able to get on here much this week. Just thought I would let you know I haven't totally abandoned you. I miss y'all and will be back ASAP. Keep the place running smoothly while I am away. :cool:

Crewsk, I'll take some of each, please! I just finished 75 minutes at the gym and I'm hungry as a hippopotamus!

I've cut up a bunch of fruit for anyone who wants a sweet snack. It's in the fridge.

I'm going out to pick more avos - the tree is hanging down from the weight!

Battle? Did I miss something? I am dropping off some apricot/orange marmalade muffins, let me know what you think. I messed around with a recipe and this is what I came up with.

Alix read above on this page from thiers posts you will understand ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I will try one of your muffins, tell your family I said Hi!

jkath said:
Crewsk, I'll take some of each, please! I just finished 75 minutes at the gym and I'm hungry as a hippopotamus!

Sorry it took me so long to get this to you jkath! Here's your ruben, potatoes, & pots de creme. I hope you enjoy it!

Alix, your muffins are terrific! So are your blueberry cheesecake bars jkath!

Back
Top Bottom