Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank You crewsk one of those is for Barbara. Stop in for a free mud bath any time. I wish I could snap into a slim jim LOL

Mine goes through it by the gallon too! It is really nice out today, so I have been outside for hours and now I am overheated. Whew! *Glug glug glug* AHHHHHH! I need a refill please! I brought in some little snowball cookies. At least we can pretend they cool us off!

May I have some cookies Alix and Unsweet Ice Tea if I need it sweet I just put Barbara's finger in it ! :ohmy:
And no I didn't cut her finger off! :ROFLMAO:

Maidrite said:
May I have some cookies Alix and Unsweet Ice Tea if I need it sweet I just put Barbara's finger in it ! :ohmy:
And no I didn't cut her finger off! :ROFLMAO:
LOL What a kook! That reminds me of what Charles Ingalls (Laura Ingalls Wilder's father) said about his wife Caroline's cornbread. She pressed her handprint in the top of it when it was just about set, and he said that was all the sweetening he needed.

:) Barbara

I need some prayers & crossed fingers!! Well, actually TC does. Hubby just took him to the hospital becase we think his right thumb is either broken or dislocated. It looks really bad.:cry: He fell off his bike & it bent all the way back. I'm hoping that if it's anything other than sprained that it's just dislocated. Well, I'm off to give Savannah a bath & find sonething to fix for supper.

:ohmy: Crewsk! Man that HAS to hurt! Just thinking about it makes me cringe!!! :yuk: what kind of bike was it? Those little kid sized motor bikes or the standard pedal? Gives us some feedback ASAP. :ermm:

Thanks their & Barbara! Savannah's blisters are almost gone. I found these bandages by Band-Aid for blisters. Between those & epsom salt water they look great! Her feet just have funny tan lines because I had to wrap them with tape to keep the bandages on.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
:ohmy: Crewsk! Man that HAS to hurt! Just thinking about it makes me cringe!!! :yuk: what kind of bike was it? Motor or pedal? Gives us some feedback ASAP.

It was pedal. He was riding aroung the yard & slammed on the breaks to keep from hitting Savannah & he fell, landed on his thumb & the messed up the handlebars on his bike(he was more upset about that that he was his thumb). It happened earlier today & he didn't really start complaining about it until a few hours ago. He has a high pain tolerance though. He sprained his hip last spring & it was almost a week before he stared complaining about it & we even knew he was hurt.

Well, I yelled at TC before I knew he was hurt because he has been told a blue million times to slow down & watch out for his sister. I feel bad now for it though. He's on bike restrictions for a while now. He can't ride it unless his dad or I are outside too. If his thmb is broken though he can't ride it at all. Plus he's leaving for camp Monday so he won't be able to get on the zip-line or rope swing over the lake.

Back
Top Bottom