Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay so we'll keep the aquarium...and bang can fish out whatever weird stuff he wants (I'm surprised he hasn't asked for eel pate)

ps - checked the link...still no help.
my name is jkath and I am a computer dummy.

Would anyone like me to make Norwegian Pancakes for the next breakfast??? They are similar to crepes, except they are not rolled. They are stacked, 15 or so deep, then cut in wedges and served with homemade blueberry syrup and real whipped cream.

of course you'll need to change the uniforms for those in the front dining room. O'Hura wouldn't look right under the sea.

LOL! @ Jkath!

Norg PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be GREAT!!!!!! We need diversity! I cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.gif

Im going out for awhile..... I have to pick out the meat at the butchers and the fish at the local market.

Can SOMEONE go and get some fresh vegies at the local market please? Please Please Please!

"return" means you left...and sushi never left!

btw, sush - thanks - I posted on the avatar thread.

well, guys, thanks for the martini - I'm off for a bit - take care, and send some of those pancakes my way!

I need some chocolate. Got any? I don't care what it is as long as it's rich & will go straight to my virtual hips!!

I'll pick up some vegies. What kinds do you want?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
LOL! @ Jkath!

Norg PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be GREAT!!!!!! We need diversity! I cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.gif

Coming right up, Sush, as soon as I can run to the nearby hills and collect the wild blueberries, probably will add some marionberries or blackberries.

:) Do you serve steak and lobster?, If so I want the steak medium rare and an all green salad on the side with a margerita and extra limes.

*tap tap tap* (waits patiently while stomach growls) *tap tap tap* (checks watch) *TAP TAP TAP*

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

I need to buy Sushi a "closed" sign!

cannoli0my.png

Crewsk, chocolate was missing :oops:

Would you all settle for a cannoli?

Norgeskog: You are being neglected. Now, what was it you wanted? I will cook it just for you. Those slackers in the second dining room are falling down on the job. <<Looking superior and strutting off to the kitchen to put on an apron...>>

WooHoo the cannolis are going like hot cakes.

Wasabi & crewsk would you like a mocha to wash it down?

mocha3sq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom